Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hello, There!

I guess it has been a while since I last posted here.

What can I say? I live in San Jose, CA now. I am married to Maria and loving it. I am back in school (West Valley Community College) going for an Accounting AA that I can take to a 4-year college and become a CPA.

I don't know what this blog will turn into, if it does anything at all. I hope to talk about my life and let my friends and family know what is happening. I also hope to talk a little bit about cool things in history, my writing projects, school and family life. Politics and religion may also be brought up from time to time.

For now, I want to let everyone in on a wonderful blog that I stumbled across some time ago. It is one of the few places I check EVERY SINGLE DAY. www.accordingtohoyt.com

Sarah Hoyt is awesome. I don't agree with her on everything, but what she writes is always facinating, timely, and worth a very close read. Even better, her commentators are almost uniformly entertaining as well. This is the only site where I read all the comments as well.

Anyway, I am back, and look forward to writing here more regularly.


No comments: