Friday, May 1, 2009

Pray for the Days

I live in an awesome community. Everyone at St. Innocent's (my church) is great. Two of the best are Bill and Lynn Day. The Days have me over for dinner every Tuesday, and they host regular parties for all the single young Orthodox people from all the local churches. There was supposed to be one tonight. unfortunately, it was canceled at the last moment.

Lynn's father is dying in Minnesota. This has been a long time coming, but he took a sudden and rather unexpected turn for the worst yesterday afternoon. Needless to say, the Days are flying out to be with him in his final days.

Please, remember Bill and Lynn, and her father Ed in your prayers. They are wonderful people who need them right now.

1 comment:

The Murray's said...

Hi Aaron!!!! :)
So glad you're blogging now! I like your style... :)

I will keep the Day's in my prayers... Yes, I do pray - contrary to popular belief.


Love you, Cyppy