Thursday, December 24, 2009

What I got Mom for Christmas

Well, I pulled it off. As most of the family knows, I decided to surprise my mother for Christmas. There were some complications, of course. I stayed at my brother Ben's house for a couple days, then we all drove down to my parents house in Homer, about 5 hours south of Anchorage today. My sister, Cyprianna was supposed to come up the day after me, but her flight was canceled, and she is flying tonight into Anchorage. Dad drove up to pick her up, and they will hopefully get back in time for our midnight liturgy.

So it was just Ben, Kari, Joachim, Macrina (Ben's wife and kids), my other brother John, and me. Mom was shocked, almost speechless for a few moments when she saw me. Ben got a great picture of her that I'll post once I find my chord to the camera.

Christ is born!
Glorify Him!

No comments: